I will share my infamous Artichoke Dip that is LOVED by the masses here in South Florida....
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use low fat Kraft, I swear its better than Hellmans)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped (I love Cento Artichoke Hearts, Quartered & Marinated)
- 1 clove Garlic, Chopped (I use Spice World jarred)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chop artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Put into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or slightly browned on top
I serve with Stacy Chips Plain! This is soo easy and so fast and is requested at every party I go to!