Beauty ~ Soul ~ RocknRoll

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day - Music Inspired by Love

Happy Love Day my Rockstars!!

I'm Going to be changing my Playlist every Sunday with Music that I hope inspires you as it does for me.

This weeks Playlist is Inspired by Love either by Reminding me of a past boyfriend or just a simple love song.

1. What is Love? by Howard Jones - Brings me back to my High School Days.. I love the words to this song but it Reminded me of a guy I was in LOVE with.


(thats me in High School)

2. Everyday of the Week by Jade - I love this Funky Song about being in Love.

3. Just Remember I Love You by Firefall - Just a great love song to pick you up whenever you feel down.

4. Love Song by The Cure - Reminds me of a love that I let go!!

5. Dream Weaver by Gary Wright - Fabulous song just to Dream about!

6. The Metro by Berlin - Reminds me of when I went to Europe with friends

7. Sending All the Love by Linear - Had to put this on here I went to High School with Joey who was in the band

8. Before you turn off the Lights by The World Class Wrecking Crew - Anyone Remember these guys...  Dr. Dre' Back in the day.

9. Hold On by En Vogue - Fab song by En Vogue

I hope you enjoy these picks as much as I do!

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment