Happy Love Day my Rockstars!!
I'm Going to be changing my Playlist every Sunday with Music that I hope inspires you as it does for me.
This weeks Playlist is Inspired by Love either by Reminding me of a past boyfriend or just a simple love song.
1. What is Love? by Howard Jones - Brings me back to my High School Days.. I love the words to this song but it Reminded me of a guy I was in LOVE with.
(thats me in High School)
2. Everyday of the Week by Jade - I love this Funky Song about being in Love.
3. Just Remember I Love You by Firefall - Just a great love song to pick you up whenever you feel down.
4. Love Song by The Cure - Reminds me of a love that I let go!!
5. Dream Weaver by Gary Wright - Fabulous song just to Dream about!
6. The Metro by Berlin - Reminds me of when I went to Europe with friends
7. Sending All the Love by Linear - Had to put this on here I went to High School with Joey who was in the band
8. Before you turn off the Lights by The World Class Wrecking Crew - Anyone Remember these guys... Dr. Dre' Back in the day.
9. Hold On by En Vogue - Fab song by En Vogue
I hope you enjoy these picks as much as I do!
Happy Valentines Day!!