Beauty ~ Soul ~ RocknRoll

Monday, February 1, 2010

I Love you DEX

This month is dedicated to everything and everyone I love.

I'm a Makeup Junkie and a Bonafide Lip Gloss HO. I have been on the search for the BEST Mineral Makeup aka my Holy Grail. 

Thanks to the Mineral Matchmakers at Luxist , they introduced me to my new bo Dex. I'm in LOVE. I have tried ever Mineral Makeup Line out there. (Ask me...I'm sure I've tried it). This is the BEST, HOLY GRAIL, etc. etc. etc.


I ordered: (My skin tone is Light/Med Neutral)

1. Mineral Tinted Hydrator in Sagaponac

2. Mineral Pressed Powder in PF-04 - LOVE THIS!!!!!

3. Mineral Pressed Bronzer in Sunset Beach - I wasn't sure which color to get so I called and a really great guy told me to go with Sunset Beach. Its Awesome!

4. Pressed Eye Shadows in Onyx, Silver Streak, Platinum and Star White 

5. Luxe Cream Liner - Alegria - AMAZING SH*T! I was never a fan of cream liners ... This one ROCKS!

6. Lip Gloss in NUDE - LOVE!

7. And a really rad empty palette to put my treasures in!

Now... About Dex 

Unlike typical mineral makeup products that use either too-shimmery Mica or dehydrating Bismuth Oxychloride as the base for their powder formulations, DEX researchers chose to invest in the restorative DEX Peptide Complex to act as a part of its unique core base. DEX blended the complex with 24k colloidal gold to allow efficient penetration into the skin and aide in the products’ ability to stay on the skin without drying the skin’s surface as Bismuth Oxychloride does.

DEX Modern Minerals provides long-term anti-aging results with an instantly radiant and fresh, photo-ready finish.

Named after iconic streets (Wall Street Onyx, High Line Metallic Blue and Schubert Alley Cantaloupe), music-filled neighborhoods (Harlem Night’s Sapphire, The Met Star White, Rockefeller Gold), idyllic New York getaway spots (Sag Harbor, Montauk) and even once-existent notorious nightclubs (Twilo, Limelight, Studio 54), that DEX himself experienced, lived through and loved, DEX brings New York’s vivacity alive through his mineral makeup collection.

DEX ROCKS ... I LOVE YOU MAN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment