Beauty ~ Soul ~ RocknRoll

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I said I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it, like it, yes, I do 
Oh, well, I like it, I like it, I like it 
And do ya think that you're the only girl around? 
I bet you think that you're the only woman in town 
I said I know it's only rock 'n roll but i like it
I said I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it, like it, yes, I do
Oh, well, I like it, I like it. I like it... 

Rock on Bitches!





Lyrics - The Rolling Stones
Song Its Only RocknRoll 
Images via Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Love this..so edgy!
    Studs rock!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studs and sequins will eternally be sexy, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaoo... I love the snake detail and your bracelets looks SO cool! ;0)

    http://ashopaholicisloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the snake detail and the first photo are awsome!
    pluccinel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot hot and more hot! that snake twisted on the tank is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVeLY..
    SuPeRCOoL GuRL..
    waNna tRy tHat aWesoMe GLaMRocK STyLe..

    www.aldoakira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete